Dogs-dogs-please-more-dogs

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Visit from Paris!!

As you can see we had a visit from my mom's friend+ her family!
It was Won, her husband and her 2 sons who came!
Here are some pictures to show you...

Here's Won and my mom!!


Here's a picture I find very funny cause his head was straight but then right before I the flash went on he moved his head down...By the way this is Oscar!!



Here's Victor + Edourd Watching Star Wars 3

Here's Marcus the Rock Star!!!



Here's Marcus and me...He asked me if I wanted to be his real girlfriend!!!

So yeah...That's about it!!

Bye and have a fun day!!



5 Comments:

At 12:01 p.m. , Blogger Kaili said...

Romy, are you his real girlfriend?
Cute dress!

 
At 5:02 p.m. , Blogger Romy said...

No Kaili...But he wants to be my real girlfriend!!!

 
At 11:33 a.m. , Blogger Joyce said...

Looks like fun! You all look so tanned...i guess it's from swimming in your pool everyday! I miss you guys!

 
At 11:27 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Romy. How come you are growing up so fast?!!! Everytime I see a picture of you... you look taller and more and more gorgeous. And same for your brothers. They look HUGE!!! Thanks for the blog photos. I love seeing all the pictures.

 
At 10:09 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Victor selling hokkey cards for 2$

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home