Dogs-dogs-please-more-dogs

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Creativity is DEFINITELY in this house!!

Here's a picture to show a little creativity!! Like it?!?!?!?!?!?

Yesterday Victor,Edouard and Patty (she's are neighbor and their friend) made this!!

Creative eh????

See the reason they did this was because it started to rain a little so they decided to make a fort!!!! I think it looks very cute/funny!!

They did a very good job!!

I think it's from all the years that they played with lego!! it opened up their minds to BIG creations!!

So yeah..just to show you that you can make creativity out of ANYTHING!!!!

Bye!!

4 Comments:

At 9:54 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I was very impressed what my monkeys will do to keep busy during the day... However, their promises to clean it up, never happened!
Maman xoxoxo

 
At 10:05 p.m. , Blogger Joyce said...

tell the boys that I loved their creation...I love forts and little secret hiding spaces!

 
At 8:26 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed!
they did a good job.
also it's so unusual that it's a litle funny!

 
At 10:45 p.m. , Blogger Audrey said...

Looks like they had a lot of fun outside...in their fort...even though it was raining. Indeed very creative fun.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home