Dogs-dogs-please-more-dogs

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Dogs...My happiness in life

Hi everyone...Why did I put pictures of dogs..cause that's my favorite thing in the world!


Here's a cute BLACK LABRADOR....


One of my favorites...a BORDER COLLIE....


And here's a VERY sleepy CAVALIER KING CHARLES SPANIEL....


And a very attractive SHETLAND SHEEPDOG..... And last but not least...two COCKER SPANIELS...their puppies by the way...

So I hope everyone liked the update!

But seriously...Aren't dogs the BEST?!?!?!

5 Comments:

At 10:23 p.m. , Blogger Joyce said...

I like the black lab the best...surprise surprise. Yes, dogs are great. I love how Bosco will run and greet me whenever I come home, tail wagging like crazy. Hope you're having a good summer holiday. Love you.

 
At 11:35 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My darling...
How will I ever cure you of this strange dog-related virus?
Maybe when you start dating boys...
- I still love you,
Maman xoxoxox

 
At 2:50 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Romy
I love the pictures ther so cute.
I don't now witch one I like the most because ther so so so so CUTE but I still love Hershy and Bailey mutch more.Hope you'r having a good summer.
Kasey

 
At 5:35 p.m. , Blogger Romy said...

Hi Kasey!!
I'm so glad that you commented!!
Yes..I know that you love Bailey and Hershey more!!!

So yeah..Bye!

 
At 10:44 p.m. , Blogger Audrey said...

All the dogs are super cute but why aren't there any pics of the cutest breed in the world: mini schnauzers?!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home