Dogs-dogs-please-more-dogs

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Our Soccer Uniforms!!!!





Hi everybody!
Today was the last day of school!
Tomorrow were leaving for Canada Wonderland! I can't wait!

Here are some pictures of are soccer uniforms!

My jersey is light blue and my team name is Braga,Victor's jersey is red and his team name is Impact and Edouard's jersey is green and he's Malaga!

These pictures were tooken at my house after our soccer game!
My dad watched Victor's match,my mom watched Edouard's match and I went with my friend who is on the same team as me and is also my neighbor!

Really busy when you play soccer!

Well anyways...I hope you like the pictures!
Bye

5 Comments:

At 7:52 p.m. , Blogger Audrey said...

All three of you had a game the same night?!!!!! That's crazy. You guys look so awesome in your uniforms. Thanks for the pictures and the update Romy. And hope your whole family has a super vacation. Miss you & Love you lots.

 
At 11:00 p.m. , Blogger Joyce said...

I love the uniforms! Can't wait to watch your games...but what happens if you are all playing on the same night again...how am I going to choose who to watch?!? Can't wait to read your blog after you get back from your holidays! Love and miss you all.

 
At 4:41 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too beautifull cute pictures!!!!
I love you all.
Have a nice trip and enjoy as much as possible.

I miss you.

 
At 10:30 a.m. , Blogger Kaili said...

FUN!!! You guys have really awesome jerseys! Can you juggle the soccer ball yet? It's really fun, and it will give you really good ball control!
Have fun at wonderland, can Jaia and I come too? Sounds so fun! I want to see pictures!

 
At 3:08 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello Romy
i like the uniforms! Can't wait to play against you again!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home