Dogs-dogs-please-more-dogs

Thursday, July 20, 2006

School Pictures!

Here's a couple of school pictures that I took...


The 4 girls...I think Caitlin's taking the picture!


The guys...Alex and Christopher=BESTFRIENDS!!!


All the cool grade 4 girls...to bad I'm not in it!! Some of my grade 6 friends...the one on the left is Amanda and on the right is Katrina!
Caitlin and Lucas...lucas LOVES Caitlin but she doesn't love him but she let him take a picture with her...Do you see Valerie(the girl in the orange shirt) laughing her head off in the back?!?!?!

So yeah...these are some of the pictures!!! Hope you liked them?!?!?!?!?




3 Comments:

At 5:00 p.m. , Blogger Joyce said...

Fun pictures! I heard you're doing well in Golf camp...talk to you soon.

 
At 8:25 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i remember those pictures from scool. Good thing we convinsed Caitlin to go take a picture with lucas.I mise that day of scool....
great pictures

 
At 8:49 a.m. , Blogger Romy said...

Hi Kasey!!!
I know!!
Now everyone knows their a "couple"
Haha!!! Just kidding...Glad you check my blog!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home