Dogs-dogs-please-more-dogs

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Goal!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone!!!!!
I made a goal at soccer today!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I kicked it on the side,it went up,the goalie caught it but then it was so hard that she ended up dropping it!!!!
If I didn't make that goal my team would have lost but instead we tied against a team named Malaga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy that I scored!!!!!
My mom saw me score but not my dad because he didn't come!!!!
I can't wait for my next soccer match....Hopefully i'll score again!!!!!

I'm going in the pool now since I'm VERY hot from playing soccer!!
Bye..Have a fun day tomorrow!!

6 Comments:

At 9:56 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo!! I am so glad that I was able to watch you play today; you scoring a goal was an extra bonus!
Keep having fun no matter how many goals you make or don't make.
- Maman
xoxoxoxo

 
At 10:03 p.m. , Blogger Joyce said...

YAY!!! That's amazing Romy! I'm really happy for you...you should be so proud of yourself. I feel bad that you have to run around and play soccor in this heat though...it's crazy-hot outside lately. Drink lots of water/gatorade! love you.

 
At 8:32 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Romy!
it souns like you made a good goal. did you score the last goal?
you probibly like scoring goal, i now i do. Can't wait to play against you! maybe you'll score when i play against you.
Kasey

 
At 7:08 p.m. , Blogger Romy said...

Hi Kasey!!!!
I scored the second goal!!
Yeah...maybe I will score against you?1?1

 
At 10:42 a.m. , Blogger Kaili said...

Woo Hoo! Way to go cool Chicki!

 
At 10:47 p.m. , Blogger Audrey said...

Yahoo Romy. Way to go. James and I watched you score a goal last summer, remember? Continue having fun playing soccer. Wish I could watch you play more often.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home