Dogs-dogs-please-more-dogs

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Happy Birthday Auntie Audrey!!


Happy birthday to a GREAT aunt!!!!

I hope you enjoy yourself alot today Audrey....I'm really glad your my aunt!!!!

So here's a big wish from the whole family: Happy Birthday!!!

I'm sorry there's no photo but "blogger" won't let me!!

Have fun...and hope you get LOTS of KISSES from James,Alex,Rachel and Tobi!!!!

Once again....Happy birthday!!

Hope to see you as soon as possible...I love you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!

3 Comments:

At 11:12 p.m. , Blogger Joyce said...

Nice blog Romy...I'm sure Audrey will be happy reading it!

 
At 2:05 a.m. , Blogger Audrey said...

Thanks Romy for that awesome blog. I love you sooooooooooo much too and miss you like crazy. I received the Strawberry Shortcake package that you guys sent me. Thank you! We all love it so much. I had a great birthday. It would have been even better if I could have spent it with you and the rest of our crazy family.

 
At 6:07 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Romy, I love your blog which you made fun and cute notes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home