Dogs-dogs-please-more-dogs

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Soccer tournament!!!

Here's my team... GO BRAGA!!!



Here's Edouard's team...GO MALAGA!!!!


Here's Victor's team...GO IMPACT!!!!!!

Hi everyone!!!
Today and yesterday was Victor,Edouard and my soccer tournament!!!
Yesterday was really fun but today was wey and cold since it was raining hard the WHOLE time!!!
It wasn't fun at all...it was cold!!!!!!
So the results of Victor's league is he is in 3 place out of 6 teams!!!!
Edouard's league results is 6 place out of 6 teams!!!
( they are last but they are only 5-6 years old!)
And my league's result is 2 out of 6 teams...we were playing for 1 place!!!
Oh and during the season I made 4 goals,Victor made 1 and Edouard didn't make any and during the tournament I assisted a goal!! Yay!!!
So we had a lot of fun...besides the hard rain that made it very cold to play and we were NOT aloud to wear jackets over and we were playing at 8:00 a.m!!!

Oh and by the way...I hope you like the pictures!

6 Comments:

At 8:07 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! Christian and I lovingly endured 12 soccer matches in 2 days; the 8 games on Sat. was super fun since the sun was out but the 4 games on Sunday was a real test!
It was drizzling at 8am during Edouard's game but it was pouring hard during Victor & Romy's games... apparently the only time soccer games are cancelled is when there is thunder & lightening!
Everyone took a nice hot bath tonight and I have washed those uniforms for the last time this season!
Papa & Maman are very proud of you all!! xoxoxox

 
At 10:44 p.m. , Blogger Joyce said...

Good job all you guys!!! You should be proud of yourselves! I can't believe you had to play in that miserable weather today. It was freezing!!!

 
At 6:55 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Romy, I am proud of you and Edward, Victor.
Pictures are all nice.

I love you guys.

 
At 1:00 p.m. , Blogger Audrey said...

That's super guys. Way to go!!! I'm proud of my niece and nephews. Too bad about the cold wet weather. The warm bath must have felt wonderful. Thanks for the pictures Romy.

 
At 1:16 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

looking at those pictures in unifofms made me soooooooooooo proud of my granchildren, ya! you guys are really great looking soccer players.

I wish I was there .

love Halmonie.

 
At 12:20 p.m. , Blogger Kaili said...

When I lived in Abbotsford, we ALWAYS planning in the pooring rain, it was just normal, cause it always rained there. Then when I moved here we always had to play in the heat. It's tough when your not use to it.
Awesome pictures of you three! Keep up the great soccer playin'!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home