Dogs-dogs-please-more-dogs

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Family fun!!!

Hello!!!!
Can't you see EVERYONE laughing/smiling!!!!!!!
Yup! It was really fun seeing Hadabagie and Joyce!!!! You guys should come more often!!!
What's missing in this photo...well for 1 thing it's my mom and 2 of all Audrey,the girls and James Oh and don't forget Rob and the dogs...but still we had fun without you Audrey!! Just kidding although we did have fun!!! I mean look at that photo!!!!!
Audrey you really got to move here if you want to be part of the fun/photo!!!!
Well at least I'll see you next summer for 1 whole month!!!!!!
I can't wait!!!!
So yeah...I hope everyone liked my blog!!!! Bye



4 Comments:

At 10:07 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Romy, you forgot to mention the yummy menu:
- huge Alaskan crab legs
- filet mignon mixed grill w/ veggies
- juicy fresh tomatoes from our neighbor's garden
- and Halmonie's best shrimp dish that I didn't get to taste since Victor ate 12 shrimps alone...
Yes, it was fun to see Grandpa and my beautiful preggy sister!

 
At 11:54 a.m. , Blogger Joyce said...

beautiful??? my face looks HUGE in that picture!!! is that what my face really looks like?!? ick. that dinner was absolutely delicious...and i could have eaten MUCH more shrimp if there had been any left...i only got two...

 
At 1:53 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I had a really good time, food and see lovely children.
Thank you Romy for nice picture.

I love you Victor, Edward, and Romy.

 
At 5:30 p.m. , Blogger Audrey said...

Hello Romy. Yes, it does look like you guys had fun. I wish I was there with you guys. The menu sounds delicious. Halmonie is here and the girls are super duper happy. Thank you for all the great gifts that you sent. They love everything. How in the world did you find those pencils with their names on it? And the barbie clothes, the pencil case, the stickers, etc...They love all of it.
Thanks Romy. Call us soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home