Dogs-dogs-please-more-dogs

Tuesday, January 23, 2007






Sorry for not blogging in a while but hey, I am blogging now aren't I?!?
Not much to say besides the fact that I went at the "Paladium"
It's a rollerblading place!
My friend Nicole called me and asked if I would like to join her and of course I said yes!
I mean like no DUH...it's sooooo fun there...
so yup....pretty much it for now!
Oh and did I tell you I'm on the basket ball team...I have a game tomorrow.Tell you about it later...
Peace Out....

6 Comments:

At 8:32 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the pictures romy,there very cool.

 
At 9:20 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peace out?!
Romy don`t grow up too fast...

xoxoxox

 
At 12:00 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, what happened to my niece and nephews?!!!! Who are these kids that look like them but look way too tall and mature to be them?

You guys look so much older every month. I think even Edouard is taller than me now.

Miss you guys. Looks like lots of fun.

 
At 1:35 p.m. , Blogger Joyce said...

that sounds so fun! i can't remember the last time i was roller skates! love and miss you!

 
At 2:40 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

finaly you did put some pictures of you guys, thanks a lot.

I missed you guys sooooo much. see yousoon .halmonei

 
At 4:48 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Guys....
What a grown lovely kids....
I miss you a lot,
I love you all.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home