Dogs-dogs-please-more-dogs

Saturday, January 06, 2007

It's raining in January...


It's January and there's no SNOW!!!!!!
Can you believe it?!?
What kind of crazy weather is this???
It's bad enough there wasn't any on Christmas but now were January...
SHEESH!!!!!!
Instead of snowing it's rainingUpgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon icons
I like rain and all but come on...snow is awesome!!
You can play in it for hoursUpgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon icons
I hope it starts snowing real soon though because my school break is over on Tuesday...



Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

2 Comments:

At 8:54 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It doesn`t seem normal for you guys to be playing outside without snowpants in January... but today was sunny and still cool enough to enjoy a hot chocolate outside with your brothers and your friends, right?!
I hope we get some beautiful white snow soon... our snowman kit is sad that he isn`t being used...
xoxoxoxo Maman xoxoxoxo

 
At 1:44 a.m. , Blogger Audrey said...

Hi Romy!
Thanks for the Littlest Pet Shop email card that you sent me. I loved it. Did you get any snow this past week? I'm sure you don't have to wait too much longer. It is winter in Canada, right?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home