Dogs-dogs-please-more-dogs

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My graduation pictures!



Hey everyone!
Here's some pictures from my graduation ceremony and the dance.
It was REALLY fun...but the theme was kind of weird:western!
Anyways, hope you like the pics!


Jackey and I at the hair dresser!!!

At the ceremony when I received an award!

After the ceremony...I was SO hungry!!!

Before entering the gym to dance!
My gym teacher and I...
All the girls that Jeffrey danced with...(Jeffrey's the one with the pinkish top.)

So yeah, that's some of the pictures...I'll post some from my trip to Quebec too!







4 Comments:

At 12:21 a.m. , Blogger Audrey said...

My beautiful Romy! It looks like you had a GREAT grad. You look so so beautiful. I'm really proud of you. What was your award for? How was it having your mom there at grad? She's a pretty cool dancer, isn't she?

 
At 10:43 a.m. , Blogger Susan said...

Of course I'm a cool dancer but not to dazzle everyone too much, I just did my congo line and stayed quiet for the rest of the dance...

 
At 2:33 a.m. , Blogger Kaili said...

Well isn't Jeffery the little mac-daddy? Haha!
Romy you are SO beautiful, your proud Auntie was showing off your pictures to us ladies tonight. So pretty!

Susan you did the congo line? You are my new favorite sister!

 
At 4:50 p.m. , Blogger Joyce said...

You were BEAUTIFUL Romy! Can i borrow your orange top?

I can't wait to see the pictures from Quebec City. Post them soon.

See you soon...Halmoni wants to come to Ottawa soon, so you can come with her, okay?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home